Indian Mango Pulp
- Mango Pulp is prepared from selected varieties of Fresh Mango Fruit.
- The pulp contains the juice of the fruit.
- Main varieties of Mango Pulp are Alphonso Mango Pulp, Totapari Mango Pulp, Kesar Mango Pulp.
- Mango pulp is one of the most important drink in Indian dishes.
Uses of Mango Pulp
- Mango pulp is widely used in preparing juices, drinks & nectars.
- It is used as a base in various jams & marmalades.
- It is used to make Aam ras which goes very well with puris.
- Use to make delicious milkshakes which can be prepared in a jiffy.
Health benefits of Mango Pulp
- Mango has high iron content, so pregnant women & people suffering from anaemia are advised to consume it regularly.
- It combats acidity & improve digestion.
- Mango is rich source of Vitamin A & Vitamin E which helps hormonal system function efficiently.
- Selenium is also present in mangoes which provide protection against heart disease
Mango pulp production season: April, May, June.
Main types of mango pulp:-
- Alphonso mango pulp (Indian mango king)
- Kesar mango pulp (Gujarat famous)
- Totapuri mango pulp
Shelf life: 18 months from the date of packaging at 25 degrees Celsius and 24 months at 10 degrees Celsius.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Basic packaging: – 850 gm x 24 cans in a Cartons box and in an 850 gm x 6 tray packing.
Secondary packing: – 900 FCL cartons box and 20ft FCL 3520 tray
Genivo Global is a leading Indian Exporter of Mango Pulp from India.
We are also dealing in Indian Spices , Indian Pulses, Indian Jaggery. All our products are free from artificial colour and preservatives and we do lab test of spices like Sudan, Aflatoxin as per global standards that also meet national and SGS standards.