Pulses and Beans
Indian Pulses and Beans
- A Pulse is the edible seed from a legume plant.
- Pulses include beans, lentils, and peas.
- It’s grow in pods and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors.
- Pulses can reduce the need for nitrogen fertilizers, ultimately improving the environmental sustainability of annual cropping systems.
- Hundreds of varieties of pulses are grown in 173 countries around the world.
- Pulses are a great source of protein, it’s count as one of your five recommended daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
- Indian pulses are usually available in three types: the whole pulse, the split pulse with the skin on, and the split pulse with the skin removed.
Types of Pulses: –Moong dal(Green gram), Toor dal(Pigeon pea), Masoor dal(Red lentil),Urad dal, ,Desi chana, Rajma, Kabuli chana(Chickpeas).
Fumigation : – Fumigation is done according to importing country requirements.
Packaging: – 1 kg, 20 kg or according to customer’s requirements.
Origin: – India
Genivo Global is a leading Indian Exporter of Pulses and Beans from India.
We also dealing in wide variety of Indian Spices like Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander and many Indian products. All our products are free from artificial colour and preservatives and we do lab test of spices like Sudan, Aflatoxin as per global standards that also meet national and SGS standards.