Fox Nut (Makhana)
Indian Fox Nut (Makhana)
- Makhana (Foxnut), also known as Gorgon Nut, is grown in India, Korea, Japan and Russia.
- Makhana (Foxnut), are a part of the lotus flower.
- Makhana is highly produced in the state of Bihar in India, Korea and Japan along with a few parts of eastern Russia.
- Makhana is a type of seed derived from the Euryale ferox plant.
- Fox Nuts (Makhana) are low in calories, fat, and sodium.
- Fox Nuts (Makhana) has high calcium content is good for bone and teeth health
- A great snack food for diabetics and heart patients as they contain the good fat and have a low quantity of saturated fats.
Genivo Global is a leading Indian Exporter of Fox Nut (Makhana) from India.
We are also exporting another healthy product from India Jaggery powder and Jaggery Cubes. All our products are free from artificial colour and preservatives and we do lab test of spices like Sudan, Aflatoxin as per global standards that also meet national and SGS standards.