Dry Red Chills
Indian Red Chilli whole & Powder
- Chilli is the dried full-blown fruit of the genus Capsicum. It has native to South and Central America but have become an vital ingredient in South Asia cuisine.
- Chili peppers are widely used in many cuisines as a spice to add the heat flavour in the dishes.
- Global production of dried chili peppers led by India with 36% of the world total and become largest producer of dried chillies.
- The substances that give chili peppers their pungency (spicy heat) when ingested or applied topically are capsaicin.
- The heat of a pepper is measured in Scoville Heat Units.
Red Chilli Uses and Types
- Dry chilly is used as key ingredient in curry powder and in seasonings.
- Bird chilly is used in making hot sauces as pepper sauce and Tabsco sauce.
- Paprika, Bydagi chilly, Warangal chapatta and similar high colour less pungent varieties are widely used for colour extraction.
- Capsaicin in red chillies is known to reduce inflammation and act as natural pain relief remedy.
- Chilli are a rich source of vitamin B6.
Varieties of dry whole red chilli – Birds eye chilli (Dhani), Byadagi (Kaddi), Guntur, Jwala, Kashmiri Chilli, Teja.
Whole chilli Quality : All Indian chilli available in with stem or without stem.
Packing detail :-1 kg, 25kg/50 kg PP Bag , 50kg Jute Bag or as per customer requirement
Specification : Moisture 10% max, Extraneious matter 1% max, Total ash 7% max
40 feet container :- 14 MT
Variety for Powder :- Teja , Sannam and Kashmiri chilli
Packing size :- 500 gm ,1 kg and 25 kg as per customer requirement
20 feet container : 15 MT capacity
Genivo Global is a leading Indian Exporter of Dry red chilli from India in both form whole and powder.
We are also exporting Indian Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Fennel seeds to all over the world. All our products are free from artificial colour and preservatives and we do lab test of spices like Sudan, Aflatoxin as per global standards that also meet national and SGS standards.